Combat money laundering and financing of terrorism by monitoring financial transactions for suspicious activity. Track activity across multiple accounts
for the same entity, match against imported lists (OFAC, FATF, NCCT, PEP, etc.), and use pre-configured rules to generate alerts required to comply with
- Structuring – a customer who attempts to hide the size of reportable cash transactions by breaking them into multiple, smaller transactions.
- Suspicious currency-related transactions.
- Potential Money Service business activity.
- Major changes in customer behavior compared to previous patterns.
- Link analysis to find a group of customers and accounts with suspicious relationships and/or transactions.